Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SYLVESTER STALINE - FREE POWERVIOLENCE 7"


Do you think i need to put some description about this band?? oh, well lets get it short. This is fuckin four piece mongoloids from france and started to play their instrument, but they dont know how to handled it.(im just jerking your ass guys haha..) this fuckin pretty lame i mean rare . early-works of SYLVESTER STALINE the recording is not very nice, but who the hell cares? this is fuckin chaotic powerviolence that you need to fuck with your pillow. awesome cover art.. totally fuckin DIY isnt? .. Go Check their new CD released on BONES BRIGADE RECORDS. quality recording and everything shit, that you need to pick it up.




4shared

6 comments:

  1. When I try to DL on ziddu, i read this : Your request url not found
    The file You are looking for... may be deleted by the user or by the Adminstrator


    For SS and SICK TERROR & MIGRA VIOLENTA.

    Otherwise, I like your blog. That's it possible to send you DIY albums to be put here?

    (Sorry for my english)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will upload in another host..and oh just send it to me if you have any materials like share.thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. АНАРХИЯ ХАОС, хахаха!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots were about 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were around 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete